Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog Confusion

Y'all. I don't know what the heck happened to my last blog. One second I'm getting ready to make a new post, the next second I'm finding out that since I waited until the day my domain name expired, that my blog is basically unusable. I can't see it, I can't update it, I can't renew my domain (believe me, I tried!). So I had this one sort of on reserve. I've been wanting to switch to it eventually, because the format actually is better for me. Plus blogger is a lot more customizable than I remember... This just presented the perfect excuse to make the move. Sure, I'm bummed that all my posts are gone... but my last blog lacked in structure and substance was random. Hopefully, this time around, I can keep it organized. And, hopefully, I can make a super cute banner to go with what I think is a super cute blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment