Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Want it Wednesday: Wait... is that PINK?

So the first beeeauuuutiful "yeah right, I wish" item to be featured in my "Want it Wednesday" blog series is something I found while browsing Ebay and dreaming of pretty cookware.

This photo is from the No. 462 home improvement blog- I couldn't find one anywhere else. If you're reading this, I'm jealous of your pretty dutch oven!
Um, hello beautiful! I didn't even know you existed. What's that? You were only made available in Japan?

I want to know where to find one of these without paying a small fortune for it on ebay. I personally prefer Staub but, come on, I'm a lady. Let's face it, making anything PINK that your competitor hasn't made pink yet gives you a ton of market advantage. If Le Creuset made a line of breast cancer awareness ovens available through Williams-Sonoma or Sur La Table, they would make a killing. Plus, if Staub tried to make their ovens pink, it wouldn't look as cool. LC collectors would go nuts.

So, Le Creuset, could you pretty please make some pink enameled cast iron available in the U.S.? I promise I would buy a few pieces (or at least, my mom would).

No comments:

Post a Comment